TBPH Weekend Happenings

Thu Aug 1 07:36:35 PDT 2019

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

August newsletter for your reading pleasure and PHun stuphph this weekend!

Ybor City Bar Stroll, Saturday 8/3, After the PHlorida Leaders meeting, we'll meet at James Joyce 5:30pm. You can pick up your wrist band there. You MUST have wrist band for the drink specials. Ends at Elmer's where we will have Parrot Head karaoke & Paula's famous margaritas is on special for $8!

James Joyce 5:30-6:30pm:
 Specials - TBA
Gaspar’s Grotto 6:45-7:45pm:
Shot of our house whiskey and a 9oz pour of our house beer for $3 or two for $5.
The Big Easy 8-9pm:
$2 Jello Shots
$3 Soco-Lime Shots
$4 Domestic Beers (Excludes Craft)
$5 Soco Mules
Red Star Rock Bar 9-10:
Specials - TBA
Elmer’s 10pm til…..:
&8 Margarita's
$5 Fireball shot
Parrot head Karaoke
The Yard, Saturday 8/3, Jesse Rice, gates open at 6pm, entertainment starts at 7pm
Come early - this is gonna be well attended!
BYOB, BYOC and a dish to share.
$20 donation for entertainers

FINS UP!!!!