TBPH Holiday Party

Thu Dec 12 08:06:13 PST 2019

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

We need a volunteer to take Toys for Tots from the party to distribution center in Tampa. Pleas email me at tbphpresident at gmail.com<mailto:tbphpresident at gmail.com> if you can do it> Thanks!

This is the time of year that TBPH recognizes all of our volunteers, Volunteer of the year and Fruitcake Board of Directors.

Also, this is our fundraiser to give for the Holidays to Metropolitan Ministries, Toys for Tots and Animal Shelter.

Soooooooooooooo please collect unwrapped toys, canned or boxed food or unwrapped pet toys and food and bring them. You don’t have to give to each one and I'm sure that something will "leap" into your cart this weekend!

If you didn’t get a parking pass, they will be available at registration at 6:30pm the event on Saturday. Free to TBPH members, $15 for non-members.

Happy Hour, Friday 12/13, Captain Bill's Kitchen. Next to the clock tower.
145 107th Ave, Treasure Island

Wear TBPH lanyard and Early Bird will run 4-7pm, specials are the following:

Drinks:
$1 off all Draft Beer and Glasses of Wine
$5 House Cocktails

$5 Appetizers
Fried "Bill" Pickles, Smoked Fish Spread, Calamari, Fried Fish Bites (subject to availability as it comes from our fresh fish)

$12 Entrees
Key West Cobia, Crab Cake Sandwich, Ginger Teriyaki Stir Fry, Steak Frittes, Shrimp Mediterranean, Peruvian Chicken

Holiday Party, Treasure Island Community Center, 7:30-10pm, Trop Rock Junkies

TBPH provides turkeys and hams. Please bring a dish to pass. PLEASE not so many desserts, need more vegetables, appetizers and sides.

Holiday Table Decorating Contest - come on out and bring your "best" ideas for a table. Take a Buffett song and segway it into a theme. Who will come up with the best one?????

Santa will be there with a gift for everyone!

FINS UP!!!