TBPH 12/18 Meeting

Mon Dec 16 18:25:42 PST 2019

Save the Manatees will be on-site for a large check presentation. Monies come from raffles and spin a wheel at Palm Harbor Parrot Head Day, Harboritaville and Island Jay's Beach Bash at O'Tooles.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????????????

Time for a PHun meeting at Whiskey Joe's!!!!

Come early....stay late---Entertainment plays until 10pm...

Entertainment by:

Aubrey Wollett

 It's time to join your PHamily & PHriends for the last meeting of 2019.

The Yard, Saturday  12/21, Highway 1, gates open at 6pm

"The season's upon us, it's that time of the year,
Brandy and eggnog, there's plenty of cheer.

There's lights on the trees ,and there's wreath's to be hung.

 There's mischief and mayhem, and songs to be sung.

They call this Christmas where I'm from "  ( lyrics by Dropkick Murphy )

Partys everywhere, and The Yard is no exception, it's time for our annual Christmas Ball and you are invited. . This year we are doing a Christmas  tree ornament exchange. Bring a wrapped tree ornament to put in the tub, and we will draw tickets for you to grab a winner for your tree. Bring your dancing shoes as Hwy 1  plays your favorite yule traditional songs and songs with a taste of  "salt and lime " . And as always, The Yard's guarantee, Good Music, Good Friends, Good Food, Rain or Shine, Every Time.

There is a $20.00 per person cash donation to the band.  Please bring your favorite beverage of choice.  Please bring a dish to share.

NO MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, 1/1/20. Next meeting will be 1/15.

SAVE THE DATES:

MOTB 2/26-3/1/20 - have you registered yet???? This is a great Holiday gift for anyone! Another Whiskey Joe's $100 gift certificate will be given away on 12/15. Two more chances to win and they can be used at the event.

FINS UP!!!!!