TBPH " Yes It Is Tour 2019 " Summer school with the Detentions C/D release Party

Tue May 28 09:01:37 PDT 2019

I read their bios, two school teachers meet ( in the teacher's men's room ? ), realize what they have in common, start a band, no garage needed, and the rest is "history". * Note, I don't know what they were teaching,  I just used "history" because saying "the rest is math"  didn't sound right. I assume the name of their duo  (The "Detentions " ) has a connection to after school detention, which I had to do on occasions for things that weren't exactly my fault, but I digress.

As a three time winner  " duo of the year "  TRMA trophy , a musical "hat trick" that is difficult to achieve for any artist, The Yard is honored to be the starting venue for their trek to Key West " Yes it Is " Tour 2019. Plus this is a official  C/D release party event, come and get your signed copy of "Yes it Is" and meet Dan and Chris the teachers we wish we had had.  The "Real Deal", yes, its  "Rock Star School"  at the Yardome.  A little rock, a bit of Texas, a lot of beach, a acoustic duo, guitar hero's of "ROCKAMOLE".  Don't wait to see them at MOTM in the Keys, come The Yard, be at the kick-off VIP party.

All this starts this Saturday, June 1st at 7:00 pm.  Gate opens at 6:00 pm.  There is a $20.00 per person donation to the artists.  Usual, bring a dish/snack to share and BYOB and lawn chairs.

--
Mark and Sharon Leverett
8016 N. Meadowview Circle