TBPH PHun stuphph

Sat Nov 9 09:53:27 PST 2019

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

Coming up next weekend we have some PHun stuphph.....

The Yard Saturday, 11/16, Barefoot Man and Sunny Jim, gates open at 12pm, 2-5pm

BYOB, BYOC and a dish to pass. $20 donation for the artists.

On Sept 1st, 2019 Hurricane Dorian, a category 5, devastated the Abaco Islands with winds of 185 mph, the worst storm ever to hit the Islands. Living in Florida, we all understand how this can effect not just monetary, but emotionally, as everything changes in a blink of a eye. And as the year 2019 slips away and the holidays appear on the horizon, we are having a benefit to give the people of Abaco hope and a good cheer as they start the new year.
And the Yard cannot think of two better ambassador's of the islands than Sunny Jim and the Barefoot Man to  play at the "Hope for Abaco Relief Concert " Saturday, Nov . 16, 2 - 5 pm. A rare afternoon event to give a little more drive time for our northern and southern friends. And we will have a variety of ways to contribute to the relief effort, from a signed guitar, concert tickets, artwork and of Barefoot Man and Sunny Jim from previous concerts. With a  afternoon of music from true legend's of island music. Don't miss this one, and as always, with the Yardome guarantee, " Good music, Good friends, Good food, rain or shine, every time "

--
Mark and Sharon Leverett
8016 N. Meadowview Circle

Skipper's Smokehouse, Saturday 11/16, 8PM $10/15. Buy tickets on line at Skippers Smokehouse.

After The Yard, conga line to Skipper's Smokehouse....

Sauce Boss will be playing with The Nighthawks, Blues and Roots band, plus Rev Billy C. Wirtz.

The Nighthawks(Legendary Blues & Roots Band) http://thenighthawks.com/

w/ The Sauce Boss (Cooks Slide Guitar Blues & Gumbo At Every Show) https://www.facebook.com/BillSauceBossWharton

plus, The Rev Billy C. Wirtz (Blues, R&B/Soul) https://revbillycwirtz.com/

FINS UP!!!!F