TBPH Holiday Party

Wed Nov 27 06:56:19 PST 2019

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

TBPH Holiday party is around the corner....

This is the time of year that TBPH recognizes all of our volunteers, Volunteer of the year and Fruitcake Board of Directors.

Also, this is our fundraiser to give for the Holidays to Metropolitan Ministries, Toys for Tots and Animal Shelter.

Soooooooooooooo please collect unwrapped toys, canned and boxed food and unwrapped pet toys and food and bring them.

Happy Hour Friday - Captain Bill's Kitchen, 6pm.

More detailed email will be sent out at a later date.

FINS UP!!!!!