TBPH Holiday Party - Book your room

Mon Sep 30 18:03:56 PDT 2019

 Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

TBPH Holiday party is around the corner.....price is good for after concert on 12/13/19.....

TBPH Holiday Party, Saturday, 12/14/19, is right around the corner and you'll want to book your room today!!!!!

Bilmar Prices:

Beachfront traditional $139.00
Beachfront Studio w balcony $159.00
Beachfront Premium Studio w balcony & kitchen $169.00

* Hotel adds a $15 room a day amenity fee.

 Please have your guests call our Reservations Department at1-866-302-7534 and mention your group name "Tampa Bay Parrot Heads" or

book online at:
Link: https://reservations.travelclick.com/131442?groupID=2652649#/guestsandrooms

Group Attendee Code: parrot19

Bilmar

10650 Gulf Boulevard

Treasure Island, FL 33706

Phone: 727-360-5531 EXT 249

Fax: 727-360-2362

Daily Amenity Fee

Includes

$5.00 Welcome Certificate for Beach Bar **

Parking in one of our three parking lots

Internet Service throughout the Resort Facility

Daily Kayak & Paddle Board Usage*

Children's Welcome Gift

Kid's Eat Breakfast Free (age 12 and under)*

Beach Chair (2) Use

Bicycle Use (age restrictions apply)

In-Room Safe Warranty

In-Room Bottled Waters Upon Arrival

Domestic Long Distance and Local Phone

Early Riser Coffee Service

Fruit Water in Lobby

Morning Newspaper

Friday Movie Night

Sundeck Recreation Games & Family Board Games

Lobby Business Center & Boarding Passes

*Pass required & Weather permitting:  See Front Desk Agent

**Taxes and Gratuity not included

Cut-off date to make reservations is November 10, 2019 and after that date the block will be based on availability.

FINS UP!!!!