TBPH (no subject)

Fri Apr 17 08:57:20 PDT 2020

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

Hope all of the PHlock is "hanging in there" and keeping those tail feathers perky and ready for action - hopefully soon!

Since we haven’t been able to have any meetings, TBPH isn’t bringing in any funds from the Fins to da Left store, membership or any other resource.

We need a little assistance!

In an effort to bring in some revenue, we're going to offer the opportunity to purchase TBPH embroidered fishing and camp shirts.
Also, for new members or re-orders TBPH logo t-shirts.

Simply fill out the attached order form and send with a check to arrive by 6/10/20:

TBPH
PO Box 747
Lutz, FL   33548

We're still recruiting new members and ask that if you renewal is up, to please send in a check or go online (www.finsup.com<http://www.finsup.com>) to renew or have a friend join. Keep track of any new members that you bring in because we will pick up the "membership drive" when we get back to our meetings. Joe Rech is still in the lead for the membership drive!

FINS UP!!!!