TBPH 2020 Annual Awards

Fri Dec 18 10:31:04 PST 2020

​Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

It was a great honor as Your Lovely Lady to accept the award from Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful Adopt-A-Road Program to TBPH for 25 years of service.

TBPH by cleaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning the beaches have reduced litter and debris from entering the waterways and polluting the natural habitats of native wildlife.

I know you have to be as proud as I am to be a Tampa Bay parrot Head!

FINS UP!!!

 [cid:84cfc2a3-2a0a-4cc0-b3db-a134d0adcf1f]