TBPH PHIP Club Member benefit!!!

Sun Jul 12 10:43:25 PDT 2020

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

Just in....a new member benefit brought to you PHIP (Parrot Head Clubs governing entity)

Hey Parrot heads....

I know we all want to get back in the water without the COVID fins swimming around...so maybe a little summer incentive as a member of a Parrot head Club would help!

As promised, your PHiP Board is working hard on member benefits and if you look behind Door #3 in our PHiP website...you will see a few, including a discount by Margaritaville brought to you by our own Director of Conventions, Andrew!

How about a teaser?  This is a good one....and if you are getting this e-mail...you are a club member!  Remember, this is for club members only...do not share...but feel free to buy as much stuff as you want for others (especially if it will make them club members....see the Membership Drive!)

If you are reading this far...you have passed through Door #3.  I will only send this once, any new incentives and benefits will be on the website!

SALTLIFE!!!  Yes...you read that right.  If you like SaltlLife gear, clothes, stickers, hats...as a club member you can now get 25% off of your order with this limited time coupon code!  Just go to www.SaltLife.com...shop all you want...and when you check out apply SLPH25A and you will get 25% off of your order.

It's just that simple and a perk for being part of our phamily!  Please be courteous...do not post or share outside your membership or on social media.  This is for you for being part of PHiP and we want to bring you more!

Fins Up!

Billy Brehm
President, Parrot Heads in Paradise, Inc.
President,Chicago Parrothead Club