TBPH The Yard

Tue Jul 14 10:46:22 PDT 2020

The Yard reopens.....

----- Original Message -----
From: Sharon & Mark Leverett<mailto:theyardtampa at gmail.com>
To: Mark and Sharon Leverett<mailto:okarone at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 5:20 PM
Subject: If not now, when at The Yard

                The Yard will be restarting our 2020 schedule on July 25th, Saturday at 7:00.  We will be following all of phase 2 rules, and any additional ones that we don't know yet. We have reconfigured the seating for "social distancing". We have added a dedicated hand washing station.  All seating will be under the Yardome and outdoors, with 50 % reduction in capacity.   Please do not come if you have been tested positive or have any health conditions that could be fatal.

Bring what you wish to drink, and to eat for yourself (no buffet).  The music will be provided by John McDonald and the Mango Men ( and a Woman ever now and then ) . A  balladeer following in the footsteps of the great masters of the trade, who never disappoints. Don't miss this one, we never know what the future holds. PLEASE  RSVP, as we must adhere to our capacity limits

There is $20.00 per person cash donation to the band.  Please bring your own lawn chair.  Some seating will be available.  Gate opens at 5;00 pm.

--
Mark and Sharon Leverett
8016 N. Meadowview Circle