TBPH 7/1 Meeting

Fri Jun 26 08:58:39 PDT 2020

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

Due to the sharp increase in COVID19 cases in the Tampa Bay area and for the safety of our members, we will not be meeting in person for the 7/1/20 meeting. We will go back to our Zoom / Facebook meeting and will revisit 7/15 meeting as we get closer to it.

Entertainment by:
Joe Downing

Joe will play from 6:30 - 8pm and we will have a chat session from 8-8:30pm.

Zoom / Facebook meeting links will be provided early next week.

Joe is playing for tips only, so if you can, show him some love:
Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/joedowningmusic

Venmo @Joe-Downing-15

Address to send a check:
389 Daniel PArk Circle