TBPH Sad news

Fri May 1 13:43:12 PDT 2020

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that I have to share the loss of one of our Vintage Parrot Head members "Bongo Bob". Bob went into the hospital for heart surgery the 2nd week in April. He had complications this past week and passed today.

Please send prayers and karma to Janet, his wife. Janet will send us information on his arrangements and I'll send them out to you as soon as they are available.

Sail on Bongo Bob (and Santa Claus!)

FINS UP!!!
Sad News