TBPH Good News!

Thu May 14 08:58:49 PDT 2020

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

What time is it?????

It's time for some Good News!!!!!

"The Joe" opened its' doors yesterday and by Governor's guidance, they are at 25% capacity at outside and beach seating. As we continue to open the state in Phases, we are watching closely. If everything goes well, they will open at 75% capacity in later Phases. Hopefully, we will be able to start meeting in June.

Your Fruitcake Board is working behind the scenes and met virtually last night. We are coming up with some new virtual fund raising ideas and membership drives. AND there was a great brainstorming session on 26th Birthday Bash themes. Bill & Jorge are working on our entertainment; gonna be EPIC. Stay tuned for more information.

Virtual meeting on Wednesday, 5/20. Cabana Dogs (our boys!) will be entertaining us. Link and times will be sent out over the weekend.

Be safe...stay healthy and follow social distancing rules.

FINS UP!!!!!!