TBPH 12/2 Meeting and PHlock update

Mon Nov 30 08:48:02 PST 2020

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

Due to COVID19 and rising numbers your TBPH Executive Board decided for the safety of our members to go back to Zoom meetings until January. We know that this isn't as good as the social interaction, but at least we can talk and see each other.

Let's see some smiling faces on Zoom!

Entertainment by:

Jonas Lorence Band
They will ROCK the house!

Jonas Lorence will play from 6:30 - 8pm on Zoom and we will have a Zoom chat session from 8-8:30pm.

We will unmute everyone for a team drink at 6:30pm. If you want to request a song, you can request on Zoom chat.

To Join:

Zoom meeting 6:30-8pm, click on this link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81330469206?pwd=MEJqa095bTJDZWtGcUZ6eUNsdU5YZz09

Meeting ID: 813 3046 9206
Passcode: 058241
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,81330469206#,,,,,,0#,,058241# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,81330469206#,,,,,,0#,,058241# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd7K3DKES

You will need to do the following:

  *   If using a mobile phone or Ipad/Notebook you'll want to download the Zoom app (you don't need to create an account to join meeting)
  *   Log in using the meeting ID
  *   Better to use computer audio if using a computer or Ipad/Notebook
  *   Everyone please go to the top of the screen and make sure that your setting is on "speaker setting"
  *   There is a chat box at the bottom if you have a request or question - Everyone will be able to see your comment, unless you select a particular person to chat with.

Jonas Lorence Band is playing for tips and the Zoom meeting is just for Tampa Bay Parrot Heads. If you can, please show him some love.

Paypal: me/jonaslorenceband
Venmo: @Jonas-Lorence

To mail a check:
9710 Anderson Village Drive
Austin, TX   78729

Sadly we are not going to be able to have the Holiday party this year. We will come up with a way to collect for Toys for Tots, Metropolitan Ministries and Animal Shelter. Stay tuned for more information.

Let's all agree to put out Parrot Head thoughts and karma to be able to meet in person in January and get back to a more normal way of lifee.

FINS UP

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>    Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>