TBPH 10/7 Meeting and PHlock update

Wed Oct 7 10:25:01 PDT 2020

TONIGHT.....

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

What time is it????

Time for a PHintastic meeting at Whiskey Joe's! Yes, we're going home!!!!!!!

Please note: masks MUST be worn coming in and leaving, walking around and at the bar.

Since WJ's can't set out a buffet, they're extending happy hour for TBPH and will have 1/2 priced nachos or chicken quesadillas. Please wear your lanyard (name tag) for discount.

Entertainment by:
David Freeman

 **********************************************************************************************************************

TBPH logo t's - Due to COVID, the vendor won’t have the t's ready for the 10/7 meeting. We're trying for The Yard on 10/10 and the meeting on 10/21. We're sorry for the length on time and inconvenience.

Fishing or camp shirts that were ordered will be at the 10/7 meeting.

26th TBPH Birthday pins can be picked up at the Fins to da Left store. They can be purchased for $5 if you did not attend the event.

2020 MOTB pins finally arrived. They will be on sale at the Fins to da Left store.

The Yard, Saturday 10/10, Joe Downing, gates open at 6pm, entertainment at 7pm.

BYOB, BYOC and food/snacks for yourself or a dish to pass if you'd like to participate in the covered dish. $20 donation for artist.

FINS UP