TBPH Meeting 10/21

Fri Oct 9 10:10:21 PDT 2020

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

Thank everyone that came out Wednesday night! Dave Freeman rocked it and it was awesome spending time with PHamily and PHriends!!!

Raffle raised $174 for TBPH environmental charities Wednesday!!! Along that line, thanks to each and everyone of you that have donated charity monies via mail and online. It will assist TBPH in being able to provide checks towards the end of the year.

Meeting on 10/21 we will have The Cabana Dogs entertaining us. AND we are going to have a Halloween dress-up contest.

Prize for best male and female costume.

Plan ahead, get your creative juices flowing and come on down!!!!

TBPH logo face masks - Since we sold the last one Wednesday, we ordered an additional 20 to be embroidered. If you want to order, email tbphpurser at gmail.com<mailto:tbphpurser at gmail.com> and let us know how many masks you would like.

Once the 20 are gone - NO MORE!!! Sooooooooo, don’t be odd parrot head out!

FINS UP!!!