TBPH 4/7 Meeting

Thu Apr 8 07:26:27 PDT 2021

​Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

It's with a full heart that I thank the 80+ members that came out to the TBPH meeting last night!!! It was a night full of happiness, laughter and excitement in seeing and being with our PHamily and PHriends for the first time in many months.

We had 14 new members join and we did straight line dances instead of the circle dances.

Don was wonderful and played many of the songs we love to dance to.

See you on Saturday for the beach clean-up!

Thank you!

FINS UP!!!!