TBPH Meeting 5/5 and PHlock update

Fri Apr 30 09:45:31 PDT 2021

​Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

What time is it??????

Time for a "Cinco de PHlocking" at Whiskey Joe's!!!!

Since WJ's can't set out a buffet, they're extending happy hour for TBPH and will have special priced appetizers(nachos and chicken quesadillas. Please wear your lanyard (name tag) for discount and to valet at no charge.

​Entertainment 6-10pm by.....
Rudy Cox & Friends
This is a CD release event for Rudy's "Livin' on an Island".

Soooooooo, Come early...stay late and let's have some TBPH tail feathers in the bar stools!

At the TBPH clean-up on 4/10 we wore our TBPH clean-up T's. We have both members and newbies that want to purchase them, sooooo we're doing a pre-order.

Please order by the 6/2/21 meeting. There's a beach clean-up on 7/10 and we'll be wearing them proudly!

Choice of men's or women's and you can choose Neon green or orange or BOTH!!! Women's t's are V neck.

Sunday 5/2, The Yard, Brent Burns, gate opens at noon.

BYOB, BYOC and a dish to pass. The Yard is bringing the potluck back!

They will have a silent auction on-site. $20 donation for the artist.

TBPH meeting, 5/19, MOTB Large check presentation, 7:15pm.

Although MOTB didn't take place this year, the committee is excited to present a 2021 donation. Funds were raised through fund raising, private individuals and auction items. It won't be near the amount that has been given in the past, but it is still a nice amount.

Come on out and enjoy the PHun!

Saturday May 29, Rough Riders Hometown Heroes parade, Ybor City

Save the date...More information to come

FINS UP!!!!