TBPH 3/3 Meeting and PHlock update

Fri Feb 26 10:31:39 PST 2021

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

Come and join your TBPH PHamily and PHriends!

We know that Zoom isn't as good as social interaction, but at least we can talk back and forth and see each other. Let's see some smiling faces on Zoom!

Entertainment by:

Aaron Scherz

Aaron will play from 6:30 - 8pm on Zoom. On Zoom we'll meet at 8pm to chat and get updates on everyone and answer questions.

We will unmute everyone for a team drink at 6:30pm. If you want to request a song, you can request on Zoom chat.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89621797035?pwd=c0tGMmI2WjRwSkRDbk5DdVNkbXExZz09

Meeting ID: 896 2179 7035
Passcode: 320346
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,89621797035#,,,,*320346# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,89621797035#,,,,*320346# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 896 2179 7035
Passcode: 320346
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kevoEG8xXy

You will need to do the following:

  *   If using a mobile phone or Ipad/Notebook you'll want to download the Zoom app (you don't need to create an account to join meeting)
  *   Log in using the meeting ID
  *   Better to use computer audio if using a computer or Ipad/Notebook
  *   Everyone please go to the top of the screen and make sure that your setting is on "speaker setting"
  *   There is a chat box at the bottom if you have a request or question - Everyone will be able to see your comment, unless you select a particular person to chat with.

Aaron is playing for tips, so if you can, please show them some love.

Paypal: paypal.me/aaronscherz.

Venmo: @Aaron-Scherz

FINS UP

Are you participating in the Scavenger Hunt? We provided a list of pics via finsup email to locate in Zenfolio. Once you find all of them, you can turn in your list via email to membership at finsup.com. The first person to email all the correct answers will win a free membership/renewal!

To get to Zenfolio, click on this link:

Zenfolio | Enjoy the Photos! FINSUP!<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftampabayparrotheadsinparadiseclubinc.zenfolio.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7C89e9b96255444c89189408d8d3603635%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637491757479593919%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=IbEEvz4%2FdXayRWJNQ%2B1QibbgkadKbuBMgwEIChEG1mE%3D&reserved=0>

Then, click on My Photographs drop down box and select "All my Photos" and all the files will come up, listed by year.

Have PHun!!!

The Yard, 3/13 Red Elvises, Gates open at 6pm and entertainment begins at 7pm.

Bring a chair, BYOB and food for you or a dish to pass if you'd like to participate in the food exchange.

$20 donation for the artists!

Seminole City Park, ​3/13, Trop Rock Junkies, 8:30-10:30pm, performing Backbeat and 60's tribute
7464 Ridge Rd, Seminole, FL 33772

Beach clean-up, Saturday April 10th, Wear your TBPH beach clean-up shirts!!!!

Masks will be required in the garage where we meet to get on teams.

RSVP to tbphcleanups at gmail.com<mailto:tbphcleanups at gmail.com> - just so we can get a head count.

9:30am meet at the parking garage across from Rusty Pelican, 2425 North Rocky Point Drive, Tampa, FL 33607 to get on your teams and find out where your area is located. Park on ground floor to the right as you come in. PLEASE do not leave cars at the garage

Rain or shine...

TBPH provides gloves, trash bags and water. Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes. Bring your own pickers / grabbers and buckets.

After party - TBD

FINS UP