TBPH Margaritaville Merchandise Discount!

Wed Aug 10 06:56:59 PDT 2022

Tampa Bay Members.....Margaritaville discount

Updated information for the Margaritaville.com merchandise discount....

You must use the following WITH the exclamation point:  MVR25!

This will get you 25% off of your order...Please share with your membership!!!

As club members we want you to have perks to being part of our amazing Parrothead Phamily!  We will have more coming in the members only section of our PHiP website! In the meantime how about 25% off of Margaritaville merchandise?  Just use code MRV25 at checkout!  Thank you for being a Parrot heads in Paradise club member!

Fins Up!

Billy Brehm
President, PHiP, Inc.
President,Chicago Parrothead Club