TBPH MOTM Registration Closing Soon

Fri Aug 19 10:24:54 PDT 2022

30 DAYS ‘TILL CLOSE OF REGISTRATION!!!

Please read this entire email!!!!!

  *   MOTM will officially not be returning to Key West in 2023.  So, let your membership know that if it’s on their bucket list, this is their last opportunity.
I’ve attached the most recent MOTM email with performers and event information.  Feel free to forward it to your membership.

  *   Please reach out to those in your club and let them know that you have approved their membership.

Members will NOT receive an automated email this year that their membership is in good standing. If it’s not, they will receive an email from me directly.

  *   Please verify that you do not have anyone missing from the list or that anyone’s name is misspelled.
Every year someone shows up thinking they’ve registered and are very disappointed that they don’t have credentials and a goody bag waiting for them.

  *   If any of your members are registered and not going to make it, please have them let me know as soon as possible who will be picking up their swag bag and t-shirt for them, if they ordered one.
  *   There are only six VIP room packages available at the Casa Marina. General rooms are sold out.
  *   For more information and registration visit MOTM.rocks<https://motm.rocks/>.

FINS UP!