TBPH Questions

Thu Dec 1 12:08:07 PST 2022

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

TBPH Holiday Party is right around the corner. We're getting the following questions...

  *   What does a "Member in Good Standing mean"? It means that your membership dues are paid and up to date
  *   How do I renew? Go to www.finsup.com<http://www.finsup.com> and click on the Join TBPHC tab, on the next page, click on "Submit" that's located on the lower right-hand side of the page and on the next page, click on "Renew or Late" renewal and make payment or bring a check to a TBPH meeting
  *   What are our charities? Toys for Tots, Pet Shelter and Metropolitan Ministries. We ask each member to bring canned or boxed food, unwrapped toys or pet supplies.
  *   What about table decorations? Each table is decorated by the people sitting at a table - think of a theme. Get with your group and come up with something exciting. So far, we have Nutcracker and Christmas Island themes
  *   What do I wear" Parrot Head Holiday attire (casual)
  *   Where do I get a parking pass? Passes will be available at the 12/7 meeting or at the registration table when you enter the hall
  *   What do I bring? Side dishes and desserts (we don't need a lot of desserts). TBPH provides hams and turkeys. You can sign up at the 12/7 meeting to let us know what ide dish you are bringing
  *   What time can I arrive? 7pm

Soooooooo while you are out shopping, if a few things jump n your cart.....our charities can use it! If you can;t make the party, you can bring items to the 12/7 meeting.

FINS UP!!!!