TBPH Holiday Party

Wed Dec 7 14:02:06 PST 2022

​Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time is it????

Time for TBPH Holiday party....

This is the time of year that TBPH recognizes our Volunteer of the year and Fruitcake Board of Directors.

Sooooooooooooooooooo - pull out your best Holiday Parrot Head dress...and come on down!

Also, this is our fundraiser to give for the Holidays to Metropolitan Ministries, Toys for Tots and Animal Shelter.

Please collect unwrapped toys, canned or boxed food or unwrapped pet toys and food and bring them. You don’t have to give to each one and I'm sure that something can still "leap" into your cart this week!

Parking passes will be available at registration 6:30pm at the event on Saturday. Free to TBPH members, $20 for non-members.
                                                       ​**************************************************************************
Kick-off the weekend with a teaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm drink!!!!
Happy Hour, Friday 12/9, 6pm, Captain Bill's Kitchen. Next to the clock tower.
145 107th Ave, Treasure Island

Wear TBPH lanyard and Early Bird specials will run until 7pm:

Food Specials Happy Hour - 3-7pm
Poke Tuna, Clam Chowder, EZ Peel Shrimp, Calamari - $6
Raw Oysters - $2 a piece

Happy Hour is as follows:
$1 off all Draft Beer and Glasses of Wine
$5 House Cocktails

Holiday Party, Saturday 12/10, Treasure Island Community Center, 7:30-10pm, Trop Rock Junkies

Ice machine, ovens, refrigerator and microwaves are available.

Set-up volunteers - arrive at 6:30pm, Registration opens at 7pm.

TBPH provides turkeys and hams. Please bring a dish to pass. PLEASE, not so many desserts, need more vegetables, appetizers and sides. Mark "Bernie" is providing dressing and gravy!

Holiday Table Decorating - decorate your table, soooooo come on out and bring your "best" ideas for your table. Take a Buffett song and segway it into a theme. Who will come up with the best one?????

Santa will be there with a gift for everyone!

FINS UP!!!