TBPH Jimmy Parrish playing for your enjoyment at the Yard's Christmas Party on Dec. 17th

Sat Dec 17 12:25:20 PST 2022

TONIGHT!!!!
________________________________
From: Sharon & Mark Leverett <theyardtampa at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2022 11:27 AM
To: Mark and Sharon Leverett <okarone at gmail.com>
Subject: Jimmy Parrish playing for your enjoyment at the Yard's Christmas Party on Dec. 17th

It's going to be a party to remember, a way to put a year that had way too many downs than ups out of our thoughts, but  2023 will be better because It's the year of the " Rabbit " in the Chinese calendar and a symbol of good fortune. So let's get a running start for 2023 by enjoying what we have and come to the Yard's last party this year .
And a chance to win a pass to The Yard for 2023. Which will get you in free for a year with just the purchase of a $5.00 ticket.  More tickets you buy, the better your chances of winning the pass.
The Gate opens at 4:00 pm on Saturday, Dec. 17th.  Music is scheduled to start at 5:00 pm.

$20 donation for Entertainment. BYOB, BYOC & a dish to pass.
--
Mark and Sharon Leverett
8016 N. Meadowview Circle