TBPH Weekend PHun

Tue Feb 8 09:44:11 PST 2022

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

Are you ready to plunder and pillage?????? Catch some beads!! Let off some steam....shake your tail feathers.

Knight Parade, Saturday, 2/12 Elmer's Sports Pub, Ybor City

Gather at 4:30 to enjoy Paula's famous Margarita's (if you've had one, you know what I'm talkin' about), great food and meet up with TBPH.

We have our own area right in front of Elmer's at the corner of 7th Ave and 20th Street. Bring your chair.

Parade starts at 7pm. We'll put our chairs out around 6pm.

2003 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605

​​Unofficial PHlocking - Saturday, 2/19 Casperitaville - ​RSVP to Casper Jasper
I am really excited about this and the fact that Joe Downing is my first artist has me beside myself!
Info can be found at www.casperitaville.com<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.casperitaville.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7C03eeb711f9f0462e1c4e08d9e7fdbe74%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637795899278121704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=8NLNBtsAyc7VQxCDzLz8FIN9pJMJAxA6Bm%2FRUV1vzX8%3D&reserved=0>
The venue is Vacation Village in Largo. 6900 Ulmerton Rd Largo, FL 33771

The event will start at noon people are welcome to show up to enjoy the facilities (Pool Volleyball Shuffleboard Etc)

People are welcome to BYOB and Bring a Dish/Side but there will be a grilling station with burgers and dogs for sale (proceeds to the artist)

There will also be a bar with 'boat drinks' (donations to the artist)

Joe will start playing around 4 or maybe 6. I may have an opening act
We will be valeting cars to a local parking lot and using a golf cart shuttle

The contact info is my number below or info at casperitaville.com<mailto:info at casperitaville.com>

if you need any other info, please let me know
--
Thanks,

Casper
casper at somebeachbar.com<mailto:casper at somebeachbar.com>