TBPH PHiP Scholarship Raffle Is Back

Wed Jan 12 08:15:26 PST 2022

Good Afternoon Parrot Heads:

Our major sponsor for MOTM 2021, Karisma Hotels & Resorts,  has provided us with this great prize to kick off the 2022 scholarship.  We are going to have a four month raffle to help out the scholarship program which is just getting ready to kick off it's 2022 competition for the $10,000 in granted scholarships.

Tickets can be bought individually or as a club.  Club donations count toward Domino College recognition.  Clubs can also use this prize toward your own fundraisers.   DETAILS OF THE TRIP ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.

Please pass this information around to all your club members so that everyone has the chance for this great prize.  The easiest way to pass this information along is to cut and paste this email and include it in your club email correspondence.

Parrot Heads in Paradise has been awarding qulaified parrot heads and their children a total of $10,000 in scholarship every year for the last 12 years. fundraising has been just keeping pace with our payouts each year and we want to continue to add to the funds to ensure future years have adequate funding.  To make sure that we can continue to award these funds well into the future we have come up with a great way to help the cause.   Karisma Hotels and Resorts has donated this three day trip for two to raffle off .  We will be selling tickets via PayPal or check going through April 30th.  We will draw for the trip the first week of May via Facebook live.  Tickets are five for $20 or five dollars for one.  I will send you via email with the list of your numbers so you have them for your records.  I will be tracking the name and numbers of every ticket coming in.  You can pay via PayPal https://www.paypal.com/home<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.com%2Fhome%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0OS1WUxMU45bHxXFJEdD2Xx718DVN_n7LQpf8-IYMbAnyZMxbuYWyxImk&data=04%7C01%7C%7Cfc7c78ed9f70464953ca08d9d5e69769%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637776008642575677%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=kyDcsp5Dfnwfq%2B%2Bply1ANUdn%2F8CmIAYQjJxEUnR6AXQ%3D&reserved=0> to PHiPscholarshipraffle at yahoo.com<mailto:PHiPscholarshipraffle at yahoo.com>

Please make sure you send via friends and family or someone you know method or fees will be taken out as a business transaction.  You can also send a check to David Cohen, 6986 Samantha Court Wheatfield, NY 14304 (checks payable to Parrot Heads in Paradise).  If you are sending a check please enclose your email address if you want your numbers emailed to you. Thank you in advance for your support of this wonderful cause.

Here are the details of the prize.  A 3-Night Stay for 2 adults to Margaritaville Island Reserva Riviera Cancun (Mexico)

The Margaritaville Island Reserve Inclusive vacation includes accommodations in a lead-in category, all meals, beverages (alcoholic and non), non-motorized water sports, entertainment, taxes, gratuities and more!  Airfare and transfers to/from the local airport are not included. Terms: Prize trip is based on room and space availability, subject to black-out dates and limited to complimentary room allotment. Prize trip has no cash value, is non-transferrable and cannot be extended past the expiration date. Certificate is valid for one year from event date, with travel to be completed by March 30, 2023.  Credit will not be given on any unused portions of the prize trip. Excludes any government and environmental fees - $30 per person/per night, payable at the resort.

How about a guarantee.  You can enjoy the All Inclusive Margaritaville Island Resorts in Riviera Maya, Mexico and Cap Cana, Dominican Republic, with more on the way even if you don't win. Contact Jay French, a fellow Parrot Head for the best deals. 913 248 0108, ext 3 Or Jay at BananaBreezeVacations.com<mailto:Jay at BananaBreezeVacations.com>. Tell him you are a PHIP.

Good luck everyone and thank you in advance.

David Cohen

Secretary, Parrot Heads in Paradise, Inc.

2012 - 2022 Scholarship Chair

2013 - 2022 Scholarship Raffle Chair

2017- 2022 Mini Mart Chair

_