TBPH 2/2 Meeting & PHlock update

Sat Jan 29 08:58:35 PST 2022

Helloooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????????????

Time for a PHantastic meeting at Whiskey Joe's!!!! ​

Entertainment by:

Bryton Stoll - The Landlocked Sailor

If you missed this VERY talented Bryton at Meeting of the Minds - don't miss him again!

Some of my favorite memories are of sitting around a campfire on a beach in Kansas while my dad played the guitar and sang. The moonlight, the stars, and the fire all danced together on the water, while the rest of us danced on the sand.

There was some country, a little classic rock, and a whole lot of Jimmy Buffett. Years later, when I picked up my own guitar, I could feel all those influences come through me in the music I played and the stories I told.

Whether it’s a song about life, love, or the lack of, I want to take listeners to their own place where worries fade and solutions become more clear. I may not be able to make problems disappear, but as the Landlocked Sailor I do know how to find a beach, even in the middle of Kansas!

Drink specials: If you buy other than these specials - you will pay premium prices.

Jameson, Jack Daniels, Tito's, Amsterdam gin - $5

House wines: $6

Margarita: $7

Rum Runner: $7

Miller Lite / Coors Lite in a can: $3

Nacho's or Chicken Quesadilla: $7

Note: Membership, Raffle, Sign-ups and Fins to da Left store are open 6:30-8pm only!

Beach clean-up, 2/5/22 - sign up at meetings through 2/2/22 or RSVP to tbphcleanups at gmail.com by Friday, 2/4.

MOTB Volunteers - if you didn't sign up to volunteer (not at this time) when you registered,  we can use you! Sign-up at meetings through 2/16/22.

Susan Seamon (back-up Denise Cone) is collecting bottles ($20 value) of booze or donation of $20 to purchase a bottle of booze for you for "Korks for Kids" at MOTB. 100% of this raffle goes to Shriners Children's - Florida.

Sharon Leverett is collecting baskets/items for raffles.

Both will be collecting at TBPH meetings .

10th Anniversary Music on the Bay, 3/2-3/6/22
Have you registered for 2022 Music on the Bay????? Registration is $95 (cash discount) and doesn't include a goody bag.

This is MOTB's 10th Anniversary, and it is going to be EPIC!!!! We have added Peter Mayer and Scott Kirby to the line-up.

You'll be able to sign up at meetings!

No day passes at this time.

FINS UP!!!!

2 months at a glance:

Date    What    Where
February
2/2/2022        TBPH Meeting    Whiskey Joe's
2/5/2022        Beach Clean-up  After Party - Kahunas
2/12/2022       St. Patrick's Knight Parade     Elmer's
2/16/2022       TBPH Meeting    Whiskey Joe's

March
3/2/2022        TBPH Meeting  - Kick off MOTB   Whiskey Joe's
3/3-3/6/22      10th Anniversary MOTB   Whiskey Joe's
3/16/2022       TBPH Meeting    Whiskey Joe's
3/23/2022       Fruitcake Board Meeting Zoom
3/30/2022       5th Wednesday   TBD

FINS UP!!!!!