TBPH Sauce boss

Sun Nov 20 09:18:18 PST 2022

​Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

​Sauce Boss today at The Yard.....There's plenty of room under the Yardome to keep dry.

Wild Bill will be cooking up his famous gumbo to "warn our bones".

Come on out!

Sunday 11/20, The Yard, Sauce Boss, Gates open at 1pm, Entertainment at 2pm

And this time a rare chance to hear not only the Sauce Boss, but his band -  Extra Sauce.  As the Boss always says, it never hurts to add a little extra to everything, " cause you never know when you're going to get it next ".

Come to The Yard and loving the blues or not, you will love the food as you stir the pot. Good friends, good music, everytime, rain or shine.  We all are in the "pot of life and are being stirred by forces unknown.

$20 donation for artist. BYOC, BYOB and munchies to go along with the gumbo.

FINS UP!!!!