TBPH Run/Walk CLub

Mon Oct 10 12:16:20 PDT 2022

Tyler is putting together a Run/Walk Club for TBPH members. Reach out to him at the email address below for more information.

TBPH Run/Walk Club – Call for Members!
“Go fast enough to get there, but slow enough to see.”-Jimmy Buffett (Barometer Soup)
Do you like getting outside to get a few steps in? Are you participating in the 2022 Margaritaville virtual run? Let’s get together, have some laughs, and represent TBPH while we knock out the miles! We’re looking for people who are interested in forming a TPBH Run/Walk club. It could mean getting together once a month for a practice run/walk or it could be just signing up for a few area 5k events to show up as a group and represent the club. It could be a great way for us to get some exercise while providing some phantastic exposure for the club. We’re wide open to ideas! Contact Kahuna Ty at tyomoth at gmail.com<mailto:tyomoth at gmail.com> for more information.

FINS UP!