TBPH 2023 MOTM

Fri Oct 28 12:43:26 PDT 2022

Tampa Bay Parrot Heads....2023 announced.

We are pleased to announce that Meeting of the Minds 2023 - “Second Wind Kicking In,” the 2023 convention of Parrot Heads in Paradise will be held from October 25 through 29 in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Although no location could ever replicate Key West, we believe that the city of Gulf Shores and neighboring Orange Beach are the best fit for Meeting of the Minds, and we have signed an agreement with the famous The Hangout in Gulf Shores to be the primary venue and host for 2023, hosting the “official” event from October 26-28.

FINS UP!