TBPH Teaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmm Drink!

Mon Sep 19 14:36:05 PDT 2022

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time is it??????

It's time for a Teaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm Drink!!!!!

What an EPIC 28th Birthday Bash we had this past weekend!!!!

Huge shout out to the Fruitcake Board, Susan Seamon for Duck, Duck Booze, Abu Dhabi for Silent Auction and all those that donated towards both of them, Dennis Schnack for the awesome 28th Surf Board and the MANY volunteers that worked their hearts out (decorations, raffle, registration, games, Duck, Duck Booze, Goodie Bags (donated by Jimmy Hannigan), transported tents, banners etc. to help with set-up and then tear-down and participants that "partied with a purpose"!

I takes an ARMY!!!!!

Games / Dress-up Winners:
Match Beach Ball Lyrics - Robin, Karen and Olga
Dolphin Nose Race - 3 way winners - Cathy, Neil and Olga
Synchronized Swimming - Wet Hoohaws  (challenge has been thrown down for 2023!)
Costumes - Matt Gray, Michelle Morris
Dance Contest - Tim Campbell and Ileana Diaz

AND a HUGE shout-out to Holiday Inn Express many employees that worked ALL weekend to insure we had a good time!!!

My heart is full and amazed at this wonderful group of Tampa Bay Parrot Heads PHamily and PHriends!

YOU SHOULD HAE BEEN THERE!!!!

FINS UP!
Fruitcake Board