TBPH Parrot Heads Flocking North to the Shores for MOTM

Thu Oct 19 08:56:21 PDT 2023

Let's get the party started......

A MOTM to remember, different in so many ways.  A new port and our old Skipper has changed ships and is heading for a new arena.  Our mission is not different, our goals remain the same, " we will survive ".

If you are south of Tampa and going North and are in need of food, fun and trop-rock music, swing by The Yard and get all three . Yes you can get a hotdog at Wawa or a hamburger at McDonalds, but ours are just as good and our live music can't be beat.  Attached is our flyer with names of the artists.

This is a rare occurrence of a flock of parrots going North.  "just not ......right"

North to Shores Pit Stop party at The Yard starts at noon on Monday, Oct. 23rd.  And ends approximately at 6:00.
All artists are playing for tips and hamburgers or hot dogs with two sides will be available for $5.00.  Please bring plenty of cash.

Bring your own beverage of choice (alcohol is allowed).  We have some seating available but we are expecting a big crowd.  Weather is going to be beautiful.  Parking is available in our yard or next door at 8014 North Meadowview Circle.

--
Mark and Sharon Leverett
8016 N. Meadowview Circle