[MCOH-EH] Volunteers

Davis, Sue Sue.Davis at nmhs.org
Fri Aug 1 13:30:34 PDT 2014

We treat our Volunteers same as our employees, except no background check.  We do immunizations and drug screening.

Thank you,
Sue Davis MS, BSN, RN, CVRN - BC, NE-BC
Service Leader, Learning Center & Employee Health
Methodist Health System
8601 West Dodge Road, Suite 18, Omaha, NE 68114
Phone:  (402) 354-5694
Learning Center Fax: (402) 354-5466
Employee Health Fax: (402) 354-8819
sue.davis at nmhs.org<mailto:sue.davis at nmhs.org>