[MCOH-EH] Query about bloodborne pathogen exposures

Adamo, Philip Philip.Adamo at umassmemorial.org
Thu Aug 7 07:36:23 PDT 2014

At our facility the RN's can do the initial intake and follow up except when PEP is indicated an MD or NP is contacted to write the order.

Phil

Philip Adamo, M.D., MPH, FACOEM
Associate Vice President and
Medical Director, Employee Health &
Occupational Injury Care and Wellness
UMass Memorial Medical Center
Hahnemann Campus Suite 201
291 Lincoln Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Phone: 508-334-6179
FAX: 508-334-6433
cell 508-713-3993
philip.adamo at umassmemorial.org

"THE GREAT USE OF LIFE is to spend it for something that will outlast it."
William James