[MCOH-EH] PAPR USE IN ACUTE CARE SETTING

Thrasher, Terri Terri.Thrasher at cchmc.org
Fri Aug 8 05:16:36 PDT 2014

All
For those of you who use the PAPR in the OR are you using this only for specific types of procedures or for all sterile field proecedures?

Thank you for your email.

Kindest regards,

Terri

Terri L. Thrasher RN MSN
Sr. Director HR Professional Services
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave MLC 9006
Cincinnati, Ohio 45229
513-636-6240 office
513-236-1202 cell