[MCOH-EH] Quadrivalent flu vaccine usage

Jennifer Helfrich JHelfrich at rcha.net
Fri Aug 15 14:06:11 PDT 2014

We have   All doses ordered by my facility are quads   Last year we also gave quads to all staff

Jennifer

On Aug 15, 2014, at 2:51 PM, "Epps, Nancy" <nepps at tgh.org<mailto:nepps at tgh.org>> wrote:

Has anyone switched to using all quadrivalent flu vaccine for their staff?

We have ordered trivalent for staff this year, but interested to see if other facilities feel the quadrivalent coverage is worth the cost?

Nancy Epps CMSRN, BSN, OCN
Clinician, Employee Health Services
Tampa General Hospital
Phone (813) 844-8003
Email: nepps at tgh.org<mailto:nepps at tgh.org>

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the transmittal, the information contained in this message is privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. The information contained herein is protected by Federal and State laws. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized distribution, copying, review or printing of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete the message and any attachments. Also notify Tampa General Hospital’s Security Officer at cso at tgh.org<mailto:cso at tgh.org>.

The information contained in this e-mail message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual
or entity above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately notify us and return the message.
Thank you.