[MCOH-EH] work restrictions policy associated with infectious disease exposures/infections

Hudson, T. Warner TWHudson at mednet.ucla.edu
Tue Aug 19 07:36:14 PDT 2014

Occupational and Employee Health at UCLA owns the setting of restrictions and off work periods for infectious disease exposures for employees.  We do not have a policy on this specific subject.   We do partner on many policies; influenza vaccine, TdaP, airborne transmissible disease and BBP for which I update and so does Infection Prevention and we must both agree on revisions.

Warner

T. Warner Hudson, MD FACOEM, FAAFP
Medical Director, Occupational and Employee Health
UCLA Health System and Campus
Office 310.825.9146
Fax 310.206.4585
Pager 800.233.7231  ID 27132