[MCOH-EH] group question re: odors

Viereck, Maryann mviereck at caperegional.com
Thu Dec 4 05:04:21 PST 2014

Huge problem here, waxing the floors .  I keep a list and have the Supervisors and Environmental Services check it prior to waxing floors, there are some adjustments made, but there are many times when the chore must be cancelled due to "wax reactors". We use room barriers and low odor/quick drying wax, but still have complaints.

Maryann Viereck RN,BS,CEN,COHN-S
Employee Health Coordinator
Cape Regional Medical Center
2 Stone Harbor Blvd