[MCOH-EH] Dot info and other news

Hodgson, Michael - OSHA Hodgson.Michael at dol.gov
Tue Dec 23 12:11:15 PST 2014

Excellent, thanks!  Nice paper

From: MCOH-EH [mailto:mcoh-eh-bounces+hodgson.michael=dol.gov at mylist.net] On Behalf Of Deborah Sampson
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:13 PM
To: MCOH/EH
Subject: [MCOH-EH] Dot info and other news

Hello
I will be leaving my current workplace on 12/31/14 to enjoy semi-retirement after 40 years in health care and 20 years in OEH. I will continue to review emails from the list from my personal email - what a wonderful list this is and I have truly enjoyed (and will continue to do so) reading the thoughts of colleagues.

For those of you who are certified NRCME for the DOT, given that I have several outstanding driver DOT medicals, I sent an email to FCMSA asking if another NCRME examiner could review addition data and issue a medical card for a driver whose card was postponed or provided with a 3 month card awaiting additional medical info. The FMCSA returned an answer that said "yes". (No signature so I am not sure who at FMCSA answered the question).

Just thought some of you would like to know this info.
Best
Deb

Deborah A. Sampson, PhD, APRN,
FNP-BC, COHN-S, FAANP, NCRME