[MCOH-EH] Retirement

Costello, Nancy M. NCostello at Lifespan.org
Mon Jul 28 07:53:20 PDT 2014

Good Luck to you! It has been a pleasure getting your take on all the
various issues that have been discussed in the group.

Nancy Costello, RN

From: MCOH-EH [mailto:mcoh-eh-bounces+ncostello=lifespan.org at mylist.net]
On Behalf Of Cunha, Bruce E.
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 10:49 AM
To: mcoh-eh at mylist.net
Subject: [MCOH-EH] Retirement

I wanted to announce to the group that I am retiring my Health and
Safety Position at Marshfield Clinic.  I plan to continue to get this
list at my home, so I will at least be able to keep up with all the
fascinating issues the group discusses.

I wanted to express my great appreciation for all the information the
group has provided over the years.  Having this group to bounce things
off of has really assisted me in the development of programs for my
facility.

Bruce E. Cunha RN MS COHN-S

Manager, Employee Health and Safety

Marshfield Clinic

Marshfield WI.

ATTENTION: This e-mail is confidential and may contain confidential and
/or personal information.  If you are not the intended recipient,  you
must not disclose or use the information contained in it.  Please notify
the sender of this e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail.

The contents of this message may contain private, protected and/or
privileged information. If you received this message in error, you
should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you
are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any
information contained within. Please contact the sender and advise of
the erroneous delivery by return e-mail or telephone. Thank you for your
cooperation.