[MCOH-EH] [Bulk] OSHA REGULATIONS

Hodgson, Michael - OSHA Hodgson.Michael at dol.gov
Tue Jun 17 12:04:36 PDT 2014

Hi, thanks very much.  Your address suggests you are a NIOSH user, not a direct health care practitioner / employee.  Who are your stakholders?

So it would be really interesting, given our staffing issues, to get comments and suggestions back.  I can argue for leaving this up if there’s a groundswell.  We had created a home health care e-tool and were about to put it up but saw some problems with the old pages.  If those of you who recognize problems with the pages point them out, we can likely do something…

Michael