[MCOH-EH] [Bulk] OSHA REGULATIONS

OWilliams at mcleodhealth.org OWilliams at mcleodhealth.org
Wed Jun 18 11:48:16 PDT 2014

We do the same as Bruce, use an outside lab and then house information in
our internal EH/OH system.

Octavia Williams-Blake
AVP, Occupational Health
McLeod Health
(843) 777-5355

From:
"Cunha, Bruce E." <cunha.bruce at marshfieldclinic.org>
To:
MCOH/EH <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>
Date:
06/18/2014 02:44 PM
Re: [MCOH-EH] [Bulk]  OSHA REGULATIONS
Sent by:
"MCOH-EH" <mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net>

We use what amounts to an outside lab at our system (run in our lab, but
the results are not stored in our Medical Record system).  We get the
results electronically sent to us from the lab . These are then merged
with the employee incident report and store them in our employee health
file system.    We also have our own server on our IS system.  This
prevents access by anyone  other than EHS personnel.

Bruce E. Cunha RN MS COHN-S
Manager, Employee Health and Safety
Marshfield Clinic
Marshfield WI.

ATTENTION: This e-mail is confidential and may contain confidential and
/or personal information.  If you are not the intended recipient,  you
must not disclose or use the information contained in it.  Please notify
the sender of this e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail.