[MCOH-EH] Ebola and 2nd Nurse

Amy Behrman behrman at mail.med.upenn.edu
Thu Oct 16 07:24:17 PDT 2014

The Philadelphia PHD held a city-wide conference call last week during which the discussion led to a recommendation to evaluate persons at risk for any fever, including subjective report of fever. I haven't seen any written confirmation of that, but the logic seemed clear to me.

Amy Behrman,MD
University of Pennsylvania
215-662-3192