[MCOH-EH] Medical clearance for Ebola PPE

Foley MD, Deborah DFoley at NCH.ORG
Wed Oct 22 14:08:17 PDT 2014

Is anyone developing a medical evaluation tool to help determine an employee's ability to work in the PPE recommended for Ebola patient care? We think that a nurse may be in the gear for up to a 4 hour shift. I am considering the long form respiratory questionnaire as a possibility. What are others thinking?

Thanks,
Deborah Foley MD
Employee Health and Safety
Northwest Community Healthcare
Arlington Heights IL

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents. Thank you.