[MCOH-EH] PPE doffing spaxe erquirements for buddy systems

Amy Behrman behrman at mail.med.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 27 08:31:33 PDT 2014

We are practicing buddy donning and doffing and plan to test with "dummy fluids". It needs more space than our airborne isolation anterooms provide. We did construct new anterooms (repurposing adjacent rooms). I would love to participate in a phone conference. Amy

Amy Behrman,MD
University of Pennsylvania
215-662-3192