[MCOH-EH] Respirator Protection program

Enass Awad umhaneen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:23:26 PST 2015

Deal colleagues:
  For those of you involved in respiratory protection programs; what will
you recommend as the best practice in terms of who shall keep records of
the employees' health screening, medical questionnaires and physical
examination records.
  At the time being we do not have an established "Employee Health " entity
and I am the sole contact for the health and safety/IH with regards to the
medical evaluation of the employees.

Thanks much,

Enass.

--
Enass Awad A/Rahman,MD,MPH
Occupational Medicine Physician

"We can enrich the world if we choose to embrace our similarities; we can
destroy the world if we choose to emphasize our differences."