[MCOH-EH] IGRA testing policy - preplacement

Hudson, T. Warner TWHudson at mednet.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 2 14:54:49 PST 2015

Agree with this as we find it is best to repeat low positive annual non- exposure QFT right away before the employee gets too far down the road.

T. Warner Hudson, MD FACOEM, FAAFP
Medical Director, Occupational and Employee Health
UCLA Health System and Campus
Office 310.825.9146
Fax 310.206.4585
Pager 800.233.7231  ID 27132