[MCOH-EH] Flu Vaccine for Next Year

Budnick, Lawrence budnicla at njms.rutgers.edu
Fri Mar 13 05:56:43 PDT 2015

2014-5 - Ordered Quadrivalent.  But distributor sent Trivalent for ~1/3 of our order, since they ran out of Quad.
2015-6 - Will order Quad and High Dose (small number).

Lawrence D Budnick, MD, MPH
Director, Occupational Medicine Service
Associate Professor of Medicine and Preventive Medicine
Rutgers University - New Jersey Medical School
65 Bergen St, GA-167, PO Box 1709, Newark, NJ 07101-1709
tel 973.972.2900
fax 973.972.2904
lawrence.budnick at rutgers.edu<mailto:budnicla at umdnj.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such information.  Thank you.