[MCOH-EH] Ambulance Response Times

Kris Arnold karnold at bu.edu
Sun May 17 17:49:57 PDT 2015

There is a pretty well-formed society of Emergency Medicine in Saudi
Arabia.  Some of the members would likely have info regarding norms in
Saudi.  You have all the factors from some urban to very rural and Hajj.

Try this to get started
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saudi-Society-of-Emergency-Medicine-SASEM/1461213437449331

I spent 30+ yrs of my career in EM, former chairman of the International
Section of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine when I was on
faculty at Boston University - I keep up my international EM contacts by
teaching in different parts of the world and doing site assessments for
some organizations developing emergency response plans for various types of
activities.

Have fun sorting this out for your setting.

Kris